Ward Visitation Guide
From 7 March 2023 onwards, in line with MOH's latest guidelines, we have put in place the following visitor management measures.
- Each patient may have a maximum of 2 visitors at the bedside at any one time during visiting hours.
- Visitors (including caregivers) are not allowed to eat or drink, sit on patients' beds and use patients' toilets in the wards.
- All visitors are to ensure that they are well and are encouraged to test themselves with an antigen rapid test (ART) on the day of the visit to their loved ones at the hospital.
- Visitation is not allowed at Isolation Ward (patients with certain infectious conditions).
Mask must be worn at all times
Ward visitors must bring their own masks and ensure the mask is worn at all times.
Do Not Enter If You Are ill
As a precautionary measure, you will not be allowed entry if you are having fever, breathlessness, body ache, headache, cough, chills, fatigue, sore throat or runny nose.
Practise Safe Distancing
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre from others at all times.
- Refrain from communicating and interacting with other patients or visitors in the ward.
Love Your Children
For infection control and safety reasons, children aged 12 and below will not be allowed entry.
Ward Visitor Registration
All ward visitors are required to register on site.
Tower A and Tower B are located at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. Tower D is located at Yishun Community Hospital.
Please contact 6555 8000 if you have any enquiry regarding ward locations, 23 Hour Observation Ward or Isolation Ward.
Hospital ward visits are not social activities but are out of necessity for patients’ recovery.
We thank you for your understanding.