In view of the latest measures to manage the spread of COVID-19, please kindly observe the following conditions when visiting the clinic.
- Registration will only be opened 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Please complete the health declaration form at:
TraceTogether App or Token for SafeEntry check-in.
- Only 1 visitor/companion per patient (including caregiver) is allowed in clinical areas at any one time.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Visitors/patients must bring their own masks.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre from others.
Visitors who were admitted to or visited any areas in Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) on or after 18 April 2021 will not be permitted entry to our wards or clinical areas for the time being. This precaution is for those visiting or accompanying patients to appointments. It does not apply to individuals seeking treatment in our hospital or medical centre.