Your Clinic Visit
In view of the latest MOH Safe Management Measures, please kindly observe the following conditions when visiting the clinic.
- Register your appointment via HealthHub to skip the queue. You may use HealthHub to view and monitor your queue status.
- Only 1 visitor/companion per patient (including caregiver) is allowed in clinical areas at any one time.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Visitors/patients must bring their own masks.
- As a precautionary measure, patients or visitors should not visit if they are having fever, breathlessness, body ache, headache, cough, chills, fatigue, sore throat or runny nose. Please visit the GP or Polyclinic.
- For infection control and safety reasons, children aged 12 and below will not be allowed entry.
Planning For Your Visit
How do I make an appointment?
How do I view or change my appointment?
- Please contact us at 6555 8828 (Appointment Centre) at least 4 days before your appointment to change your appointment date.
- You can also fill in and submit the form
What should I bring along for my first appointment?
- Singapore NRIC or passport and employment pass/work permit/dependent pass
- CHAS card (if any)
- Referral letter from polyclinic/other healthcare institutions/private doctor
- Medication (if any)
- X-ray and investigation records (within the last 6 months if any)
What else should I take note of before my appointment?
Please do not eat or drink anything within 12 hours prior to the appointment timing if you are undergoing any investigative tests or medical treatment which requires fasting.
Let's work together to prevent falls
If you feel unstable when walking, please plan ahead to come with a family member.
Take note of some
precautionary measures to prevent falls.
During Your Visit
On the day of your appointment, kindly proceed to the respective clinic for registration and consultation. Alternatively, you may wish to proceed to any of our self-registration kiosks (located at Tower C) to register with your NRIC before proceeding to the clinic.
Please bring your prescription to our Pharmacy at Tower C, Level 1 to collect your required medication. Do take note that your prescription is valid for up to one year from the date of issue.