In view of the latest measures to manage the spread of COVID-19, please kindly observe the following conditions when visiting the clinic.
- Registration will only be opened 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Please complete the health declaration form at:
TraceTogether App or Token for SafeEntry check-in.
- Only 1 visitor/companion per patient (including caregiver) is allowed in clinical areas at any one time.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Visitors/patients must bring their own masks.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre from others.
- As a precautionary measure, you will not be allowed entry if you are having fever, breathlessness, body ache, headache, cough, chills, fatigue, sore throat or runny nose. Please go visit a GP or a Polyclinic.
- If you are issued a Health Risk Warning (HRW) by MOH, you will only be allowed entry if you can produce photo evidence of an ART negative result obtained within the last 24 hours.
- For infection control and safety reasons, children aged 12 and below will not be allowed entry.