Patients with mild to moderate conditions such as cough, runny nose or simple sprains are encouraged to seek timely medical treatment closer to home.
Under the GPFirst programme, patients who visit participating GP clinics and are assessed to require further treatment will be referred to:
- Emergency Department (ED) of Changi General Hospital
- Sengkang General Hospital
- Singapore General Hospital
- National University Hospital (Adult ED ONLY)
- Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Alexandra Hospital Urgent Care Centre (UCC)
- Urgent Care Centre @ Admiralty
Those with valid referrals from participating GP clinics will receive a
$50 waiver on the prevailing attendance fee at any of the above healtlhcare institutions.
GPFirst is open to all residents living in Singapore, including PRs and foreigners.
How can I identify if a clinic participates in this programme?
All participating GPFirst clinics can be identified by the GPFirst decal on their clinic façade.