We are dedicated to help patients achieve and maintain optimal heart health and offer a range of comprehensive services in the diagnosis and management of various types of heart diseases. This includes nuclear and interventional procedures to ensure a hassle free experience for our patients.
Our multidisciplinary team of medical specialists, nurses and medical technologists carry out procedures and assessments in the well-equipped cardiac investigative laboratories situated in the Cardiovascular Centre and specialist outpatient clinics.
Our Cardiology team cares for inpatients in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU), Cardiac High Dependency (CHD) Unit and general wards. In addition, we provide round the clock emergency coronary angioplasty services for heart attack cases.
Our specialists employ the latest technology and techniques to investigate and assess our patients’ heart conditions. We work closely with other specialist teams to develop a holistic approach for the treatment of heart issues, which comprises physiotherapy, rehabilitation and prevention programmes.
Non-Invasive Cardiac Investigations
Ambulatory Diagnostic Services
- 12-Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- 24-hour Ambulatory ECG Monitoring Test
- 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Exercise Stress Electrocardiography
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE)
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Exercise Stress Echocardiography (ESE)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography (DSE)
Nuclear Cardiology Investigations
- Exercise Stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Pharmacological Stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Radionuclide Ventriculography
- Myocardial Viability Studies
- CT Coronary Calcium Scoring
- CT Coronary Angiography
Invasive Cardiac Investigations
- Coronary Angiography and Left Ventriculography
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Right Heart Study
- Insertion of Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Insertion of Pulmonary Artery Catheter
- Insertion and Removal of Loop Recorder
- Implantation of Permanent Pacemaker (PPM)
- Implantation of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Implantation of Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) Device
- Interrogation of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
Outpatient Specialists Clinics
- Anti-Coagulation Clinic
- Arrhythmia & Pacemaker Clinic
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Programme
- Heart Failure Clinic
- General Cardiology Clinic
Our cardiologists consult with patients to assess their conditions and work closely with surgeons from the National Heart Centre and National University Hospital to determine the most appropriate treatment and management programme.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Programme
The programme aims to identify and reduce the risks that lead to heart disease.
Rehabilitation is designed for patients who have had:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) surgery/ valve replacement
- Open heart surgery
- Heart attack
- Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Treatment of other heart conditions
- Heart failure