The Diabetes Remission Collaborative aims to reverse diabetes in overweight persons living with early diabetes (within 6 years of diagnosis) via a curated initial 12 weeks total diet replacement phase, based on the
Diabetes UK-funded Diabetes Remission Clinical Trial (DiRECT) study.
Primary care partners are able to better support their patients via 2 models:
- Admiralty Medical Centre (AdMC) led model: primary care partners can refer patients directly to AdMC for shared care management
- Primary care partners led model: with support from Yishun Health/AdMC e.g., Dietitian, community nurses and connection to physical & social activities
Key support for your patients:
- Curated DM remission programme
- Support from community resources (e.g. nurses and connection to physical and social activities)
- Subsidised Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) for diet replacement phase
- GP-led model option for better care convenience and familiarity with their existing care provider
Download to read more about the Diabetes Remission Collaborative.
Please contact us at
email@example.com to find out more.