Ageing-In-Place Community Care
You will provide psychosocial support to patients through regular home visits.
Other duties may include:
- Monitor patient’s vital signs e.g. blood pressure.
- Remind patient to take medication.
- Do simple exercises with the patient.
- Engage patient in activities e.g. board games, handicraft.
- Accompany patient for appointments/ errands.
- Look out for issues that the patient might be facing, including medical, social and home environment, and give prompt feedback to our staff.
The first visit will be scheduled on a weekday morning/afternoon, i.e. office hours, so as to tag along with our staff for an introductory home visit. For subsequent visits, you can arrange it at your convenience, as long as the patient is available.
There should be minimally
1 visit every 2 weeks, with each visit lasting at least 40 minutes. To build rapport with the patients, we hope you can commit for
minimally 6 months.